Dignity Premium by Natural
Peace of mind full service option from $5,500
All the quality aspects of our Dignity Service with lounge and refreshments for 50 included.
All Dignity services include a larger photo presentation at no extra cost. Dignity package has a larger floral sheath and tributes and quality oak finish coffin.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Quality Eton range 1.8m coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Funeral Celebrant fee
- Additional staff as required for location
- 30-60+ Photo Presentation and HD and DVD Copies
- Quality fresh sheaf of flowers and petals with our special floral tributes
- Fully flexible service
- Hospitality options for 50 people included (Tea/Coffee/Cake and lounge hire) which can be expanded on request
- 50 memorial cards
What does it cost ?
Service from $5,500 incl GST
- Enfield Reflection Rooms
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey
- Centennial Park Heysen + $500
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor (with refreshments incl)
Main additional costs
- Transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital during working hours $110 (6.01am-4.59 pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $275 (5pm-11.59pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $375 (12 midnight-6am)
- Additional memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial)
- Normal weekday times apply
- Extended time from $150 per 30min (venue charge)
- Any additional venue fees
Service best suited for
Families seeking a full "traditional feel" funeral service with a civil celebrant to do as much or as little as you require. They are there to support you throughout, meeting with you to create a more personal service. An upgrade from the Essential, this option has a nice Deluxe Teak Satin coffin as standard with a larger sheath of seasonal flowers together with a longer photo presentation included.
Unlike the Essential, the Civil Celebrant will meet with you to design a very personal service
An adaptable service that is available as a burial service.
Is it available as a prepaid funeral?
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional fee. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be used as the basis of a burial service.
What to do when someone dies
How to arrange a dignity service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything.
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing and service followed by an unattended cremation or full burial service takes place
For cremation you can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium
When you experience the loss of a loved one, or if you simply need some advice on options and what to do, please feel free to call us.
08 8311 3991
Our caring team will guide you through the funeral process, every step of the way
Make initial funeral
arrangements online with the help of our dedicated team.
We will collect your loved one from where they are into our care and for the funeral.
We do the paperwork
We arrange all medical certificates and register the death and organise the cemetery.
We guide you
We arrange the return of cremated remains or connect you with a