Designed as a larger capacity service using exclusively the foyer area within Centennial Park Cemetery Jubilee Chapel complex.
With capacity for 350 people seated (based on the cemeteries own current Covid 19 capacity as provided by SA Health), this service is similar to our Dignity service but on a larger scale.
You will be seated in air conditioned comfort with wonderful views over the well cared for gardens of Centennial Park.
Choose to hold a service during the day or for a more relaxed atmosphere choose a twilight service.
Match this service with an exclusive hospitality package from the new Centennial Park lounge facility for a unique memorable farewell.
Horizon Service - Centennial Park Foyer
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 photo DVD Presentation and HD Copy
- Quality fresh sheaf of flowers and petals with our special floral tribute package provided
- Fully flexible service
Foyer service $6,300 incl GST Twilight 6pm
Where this service can be held:
- Centennial Park Foyer
This service is available as a prepaid funeral.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service. Additional costs apply which will be cemetery licence, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.
Webcast is an additional $600
- Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $255 (metro area only).