Welcome to Memorial Planning
If a loved one has passed away and you need to organise a funeral now, we provide dignified farewells from $2,895.
Centennial Park will provide their services - cremation and use of The Mawson room for a viewing. Natural Funerals will look after the collection of the person who has died, paperwork, mortuary/dressing and legal documentation.
We also offer a simpler affair from $1,950 using our Marleston Room with ample flexibility.
If you wish to hold a memorial service, with or without the coffin present, this can be arranged too.
What is possible
We are here to help make arranging a funeral simple and affordable, ensuring your loved one gets the respectful funeral they deserve.
We offer two simple funeral options:
Simple Cremation Only
From your first contact, the process will be as easy as possible, taking care of every detail so you can say goodbye to your loved one in the very best possible way.
Our arranger will meet with you in either Centennial Park or the comfort of your own home, covering all the legal requirements and formal arrangements.
What is included:
Included in this service:
- Use of The Mawson room for a family viewing
- Cremation by Centennial Park
- Eco Sensitive 1.8m Coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- Transfer from place of death in metro Adelaide (all hours)
- All medical documentation and permits required
This service ranges from $1,950 to $2,895 Fixed Price
For many a service is a necessary part of the grieving process and an opportunity for family and friends to say goodbye.
We offer a respectful memorial service that can involve the coffin being present or not.
What is included:
- Everything in the Simple Cremation service
- Use of The Mawson or The Florey rooms for a full service in Centennial Park
- Civil Celebrant to lead the service
- Fresh floral arrangement
- Photo presentation and music arranged
- 90 Memorial Cards
- 3 cm Funeral Notice and 3 cm Death Notice
The memorial service package is $5,495 incl GST
Larger spaces are available on request. POA.
With both services, your loved ones remains can be held in Contemplation Court within Centennial Park.
This is a beautiful area of reflection, allowing you time to consider an appropriate final resting place for the remains.
The Mawson. A beautiful calming setting for a viewing only or optional memorial service.
The Florey. For memorial services with up to 90 attending, a good location to hold a full service.
Calm gardens with ample memorial sites available.
The Next Steps
Arrange a funeral
From a private cremation to a memorial service, we can help you arrange the right funeral for you and your family.
To start arranging a funeral, please complete as much of the following form as possible.
* The information provided will be used to arrange all paperwork. Relevant information will be provided to Centennial Park Cemetery for them to be able to prepare a cremation or burial service. Personal details are not provided to any other persons or companies without the authorized persons clear permission.
Simple funerals to suit you and your family
Centennial Park Cemetery together with Natural Funerals offer an affordable, respectable option to high funeral prices.
We offer two funeral choices for those looking for an altogether simpler affair. You get to arrange a personal and dignified funeral but cut out the ceremonial excess that is often unwanted and unnecessary.
One form, one meeting, professional care
The planning form on this page covers most of the information needed to arrange a funeral in Adelaide.
An experienced funeral arranger will be in contact once this form is submitted to make a time to sign the required legal paperwork and plan the next steps.