Dignity Service$4,395 in Adelaide metro area
Designed to be inclusive, flexible and comforting.
The dignity service is a full service funeral with many inclusions. This is a service designed to be flexible and custom designed to your exact needs.
Includes a Civil Celebrant
Including an experienced and sensitive civil celebrant to lead the service, the service will be designed to allow family and friends to speak. The celebrant will do as much or as little as you want.
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant fee
- Selected chapel fee - flexible times
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 photo DVD Presentation and HD Copy
- Quality fresh sheaf of flowers and petals with our special floral tribute package provided
- Fully flexible service
- Hospitality options can be connected to this service (at cost)
- Free Scatter Tube for cremated remains included.
Chapel service fr $4,395 incl GST
Where this service can be held:
- Enfield Chapels
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey (+ $100)
- Centennial Park Heysen (+ $500)
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor
- Talk to us about your location
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional $275. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service. Additional costs apply which will be cemetery licence, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.
Partridge House outdoor service available as a $4850 package which includes all AV services and refreshments. Hospitality is POA.