Essential Service by Natural
This service is a simple and gentle way to honour your loved
Typically used as a cremation service, where the practical and respectful elements are covered, without having to pay for things you might not need or want.
The Essential Service is offered in the Chapels at the cemeteries we collaborate with, and you will be guided and supported by our warm and thoughtful team.
A Civil Celebrant or Clergy will guide you through the ceremony and work with you to create an ideal send off to genuinely reflect the essence of the person who has passed.
Our experienced Funeral Planners will assist you to arrange this respectful farewell and you will be encouraged to select music to suit the person and their life well-lived.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee and mortuary care
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Certified copy of death certificate
- 3-4 songs as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Funeral Celebrant or Clergy fee
- 30-40 Photo Presentation
- Simple fresh floral sheath and petals included
- Flexible service times
What does it cost ?
Essential service from $4,200 incl GST
- Enfield Memorial Park Wattle Chapels $4,300
- Centennial Park Mawson $4,200
- Transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital during working hours $125 (6.01am-4.59 pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $275 (5pm-11.59pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $375 (12 midnight-6am) (metro area only)
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Medical certificates, outside of Public Hospitals and the Coroner, are charged by private practice Doctors. They may charge between $195-$330.
- Newspaper notices
- Normal weekday only times apply
- Any additional venue fees
Families seeking a simple "traditional feel" funeral service with a civil celebrant to do as much or as little as you require. They will call you to discuss your needs and be there to support you throughout. We have included a coffin, flowers and flexibility to ensure a beautiful farewell.
An adaptable service that is available as a burial option.
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional fee. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed..
Please choose the Dignity Traditional for burial services.
How to arrange an essential service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing and service followed by an unattended cremation or full burial service takes place
For cremation you can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium
When you experience the loss of a loved one, or if you simply need some advice on options and what to do, please feel free to call us.