Chapel or Church Burial Choices
We provide a large range of burial options for you to choose from. You may choose a private burial, full service graveside affair or a chapel or church service followed by interment.
WHO TO LEAD THE SERVICE
Ideal when speaking isnt something families are comfortable with. A civil celebrant will meet with you to custom design a service the way you want.
We can provide a staff celebrant to attend on the day to lead a service with input from the family and opportunity for family and friends to speak.
For faith based services you may prefer your local minister to lead the service or we can arrange someone for you.
Cemetery Venue or Church
Dignity Burial Service
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour satin finish coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant or Clergy fee
- Selected chapel fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 photo Photo Presentation
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and petals and tributes provided
- Fully flexible service
Service $4,500 incl GST
Where this service can be held:
- Enfield Memorial Park
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey
- Centennial Park Heysen (plus $500)
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor
- Talk to us about your location
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional $275. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
Partridge House outdoor service available for $5,150
Things to know
All services include the following :
- A coffin 1800 * 600 * 350 mm ##
- A professional fee
- Certified copy of death certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages
- Transfer from a Adelaide public hospital or the State Coroner
- Mortuary care
- Use of an appropriate vehicle to transfer the coffin on the day of the service
- A lowering device graveside or sticks and straps for traditional hand lowering
- We work with the cemetery to prepare the grave.
- Essential service : Flowers & petals
## Coffin varies subject to package selected
Other services may be included subject to option selected above.
Depending on your specific situation the following cemetery fees may apply:
- License fee :(or grant). This is to own the site for the burial from 26-99 years or forever (fr $4,500)
- Interment fee. A fee charged by the cemetery to open and close the grave. (fr $2,350)
- Cemetery setup fee. This covers such things as a canopy, chairs, artificial grass and lowering device. (fr $350)
- Curator fee. Church cemeteries and country cemeteries may charge a small curator fee which cover the checking of documents and nameplate on the day of the service.($200 avg)
All transfers from a Adelaide public hospital or for persons with the State Coroner are included free of additional charge.
Transfers from a private home, private hospital or aged care location may incur a transfer fee ranging from $110 to $375
Lounges and refreshments following a service are additional to all our options. Please visit our Hospitality page for further information