Intimate Service by Natural.
The simplest of venue funerals.
Our most simple funeral service offers a short funeral for up to 20 people to attend in one of a number of venues. This allows for a small group of family and friends to say a few words or reflect as they feel is appropriate. You and your family and friends will be welcomed into the venue where a requested piece of music can be played.
This funeral costs significantly less than a traditional funeral service as it includes the most important services to celebrate a life. Our team are on hand to assist you in providing a simple farewell, conducted with dignity and care.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music provided as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Staff Celebrant fee
- Selected venue/chapel fee
- Small floral tribute and petals
What does it cost ?
Service only $2,975 incl GST - Hospital / Coroner transfer
Service only $3,400 incl GST - Aged Care / Home transfer **
- Enfield Chapels
- Centennial Park Douglas Mawson Room
- Marleston Room
Main additional costs
- Transfer from anywhere other than an Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner the total service fee is $3,400. This includes the professional transfer fee and the medical certificates that will need to be arranged and paid for.
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Photo presentations not included. Select the Essential Service which includes this and is a longer service if required
- Any additional venue fees
Service best suited for
Described often as "the service you have when you don't want a service". Most families choose this option when a simple gathering of family and friends is needed to say goodbye to a loved one. No fuss, respectful and affordable with the help guidance of our staff celebrant.
If any variations are requested to this service, we suggest our Essential Service which is fully flexible and includes a photo presentation, larger flowers and more available times.
Is it available as a prepaid funeral?
Lounge services are not available with these options. Please select our Essential Service and upgrade to the lounge option if you wish to have any refreshment services. No photo presentation facilities available.
Any other services additional cost.
As this is our lowest cost option payment is requested in full prior to the service or as negotiated.
Not available as a prepaid funeral.
** Please note that the $3400 package includes the medical certificates required that are charged by private practice Doctors and the transfer fee involved for home, private hospitals and aged care transfer situations. Call to discuss.
What to do when someone dies
How to arrange an intimate service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing and service followed by an unattended cremation service takes place
You can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium