Intimate Service by Natural.
The simplest of venue funerals.
This is a simple and gentle service for a small gathering of loved ones to say a respectful farewell.
It is best suited to small groups of up to 20 people. This is often held in our on-site Reflection Room at the funeral home, which gives it a homely and comforting feel.
This service offers the opportunity for you to say a short eulogy and have a warm reflection suited for a low-key event. We encourage you to choose a suitable piece of music to play for your loved one.
This funeral cost is significantly less than a traditional service, yet it includes the pivotal aspects required to respectfully celebrate a life well-lived.
Our thoughtful team are available to you to assist in arranging and conducting a simple, gentle farewell, with dignity, care and warmth.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music provided as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Staff Celebrant fee
- Selected venue/chapel fee at selected times
- Small floral tribute and petals
What does it cost ?
Service only $2,975 incl GST - Hospital / Coroner transfer
Service only $3,500 incl GST - Aged Care / Home transfer **
- Enfield Chapels
- Centennial Park Douglas Mawson Room
- Marleston Room
- Transfer from anywhere other than an Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner the total service fee is $3,500. This includes the professional transfer fee and the medical certificates that will need to be arranged and paid for.
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Medical certificates, outside of Public Hospitals and the Coroner, are charged by private practice Doctors. They may charge between $195-$330.
- Photo presentations not included. Select the Essential Service which includes this and is a longer service if required
- Any additional venue fees
Described often as "the service you have when you don't want a service". Most families choose this option when a simple gathering of family and friends is needed to say goodbye to a loved one. No fuss, respectful and affordable with the help guidance of our staff celebrant.
If any variations are requested to this service, we suggest our Essential Service which is fully flexible and includes a photo presentation, larger flowers and more available times.
Lounge services are not available with these options. Please select our Essential Service and upgrade to the lounge option if you wish to have any refreshment services. No photo presentation facilities available.
Any other services additional cost.
As this is our lowest cost option payment is requested in full prior to the service or as negotiated.
Not available as a prepaid funeral.
How to arrange an intimate service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing and service followed by an unattended cremation service takes place
You can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium