Garden Funerals will resume in Spring. All services now indoors.
Garden Funeral Service by Natural
Dignity Service / Outdoor Garden
The dignity service is the basis of our beautiful garden service held usually in the gardens of Partridge House in Glenelg, under the huge elm tree. All facilities are provided with a TV for photo presentations and full audio facilities.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany satin finish coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (at cost)
- Outdoor area at Partridge House followed by indoor or partial outdoor refreshment service
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 Photo Presentation and full setup outside
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and basket of petals
- Tea/Coffee following the service included
- Free Scatter Tube for cremated remains included.
What does it cost ?
Traditional $5,100 incl GST - Full inclusive service option with 50-80 seats provided.
Premium Garden $5,500 incl GST - Barista Coffee and a more formal garden setup service
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor or Outdoor
- Talk to us about your location
Main additional costs / options
- Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $275 (metro area only).
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial following somehwere)
- Additional hospitality
- Normal weekday times apply
Best suited for
Families seeking a full "traditional feel" funeral service with a civil celebrant to do as much or as little as you require in an outdoor setting. This service is specifically designed for outside with a specific coffin range used and various changes to ensure things run smoothly. Set times apply and refreshments are provided following the service. It can also be used as an indoor service.
An adaptable service that is available as a burial service.
The Fine Print
As we can never rely on the weather, this service, in the event of poor weather, can be switched indoors at Partridge House to ensure the service goes ahead.
Full AV television facilities are provided by an outside provider. This cost is included in this package service.
- Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner are additional $275 (metro area only).