Outdoor Garden Service by Natural
Inclusive Garden Choice
For a whimsical, gentle and natural farewell, the Partridge House Garden offers a shady elm and a relaxing, comforting atmosphere. It can feel more familiar than the cemetery chapels and ease you comfortably into a difficult, but necessary day.
All facilities are available at this location, including the slideshow presentation of photos and music which we build on your behalf, and you may hold onto as a keepsake.
Our funeral planning people work closely with you to optimise this experience and the celebrant will capture the essence of the person being celebrated and remembered.
Partridge House provides an excellent refreshment service in the gardens following the ceremony.
Partridge Street has some parking with disability parking at the front. Penzance Street which runs behind Partridge House has ample.
Partridge House is fully accessible for wheelchairs both inside and out.
All services include the option of tea/coffee/ biscuits and cake following the service.
A BEAUTIFUL VENUE FOR SAYING GOODBYE
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany Satin Coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- 3-4 songs played during the service as requested
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Funeral Celebrant fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (at cost)
- Outdoor area at Partridge House followed by indoor or partial outdoor refreshment service
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 Photo Presentation and full setup outside
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and basket of petals
- Tea/Coffee/Cake following the service included
- Free Scatter Tube for cremated remains included.
What does it cost ?
Traditional $5,200 incl GST - Full inclusive service option with 50-80 seats provided.
Premium Garden $5,700 incl GST - Premium service with additional time provided, Partridge House catering surcharge and extra staff to assist with catering. (Catering arranged separately).
Wine Lovers Option - Traditional package with the choices of red, white or sparkling wine following the service for $10 pp
If you are bringing any of your own catering of a substantial nature the $5,700 service package will apply. This allows for additional time (if possible, from Partridge House) and an additional staff member to prepare the serving. Partridge House have a variety of fees for catering to cover their costs. We try to cover these with this service.
General service times are access from 9.30 (10am service) and departing by 11.45am and 12.30pm (1pm service) and departing by 3.15pm. Any variation to this will possibly incur additional time charges.
Indoors $4,700 incl GST plus any additional catering requirements and fees.
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor or Outdoor
- Talk to us about your location
- Transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $275
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial following somewhere)
- Medical certificates, outside of Public Hospitals and the Coroner, are charged by private practice Doctors. They may charge between $195-$330.
- Additional hospitality
- Normal weekday times apply
- Extended time from $150 per 30min (venue charge)
- Any additional venue fees
Families seeking a full "traditional feel" funeral service with a civil celebrant to do as much or as little as you require in an outdoor setting. This service is specifically designed for outside with a specific coffin range used and various changes to ensure things run smoothly. Set times apply and refreshments are provided following the service. It can also be used as an indoor service.
An adaptable service that is available as a burial service.
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional fee. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be used as the basis of a burial service.
As we can never rely on the weather, this service, in the event of poor weather, can be switched indoors at Partridge House to ensure the service goes ahead.
Full AV television facilities are provided by an outside provider. This cost is included in this package service.
If there is any chance of rain all TV facilities are cancelled for safety reasons.
Set times apply at Partridge House and often extensions of time for a wake are not available. We suggest if you want to have anything other than tea/coffee following a service to book a hotel in the local area.
How to arrange a garden service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything.
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing followed by an unattended cremation takes place or full burial service
For cremation you can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium