Graveside Burial Choices
We provide a large range of burial options for you to choose from. You may choose a private burial, full service graveside affair or a chapel or church service followed by interment.
Please note that while our service fees are shown here, all cemeteries charge fees for the location of the burial and to open and close the grave. These vary depending on location.
Not sure of what type of grave or where ? Click here for ideas.
WHO TO LEAD THE SERVICE
Family Led Service
When families choose to do their own thing with support from us always on hand. A family member or friend may conduct the service or your own clergy can attend.
We can provide a staff celebrant to attend on the day to lead a service with input from the family and opportunity for family and friends to speak.
Ideal when speaking isnt something families are comfortable with. A civil celebrant will meet with you to custom design a service the way you want.
A simple burial with no funeral service.
$2,200 plus cemetery fees
Attended Private Burial
A burial with family and close friends attending with a few words of committal provided by a staff celebrant
$2,400 plus cemetery fees
Graveside Economy Services
The graveside economy service is very simple in nature with the important equipment provided to ensure a dignified burial service.
A graveside service where family, a friend or other person arranged by the family does the speaking with our support.
$2,500 plus cemetery fees
A respectful graveside service with a civil celebrant provided to craft a personal farewell A lower cost service with just the important elements.
$2,850 plus cemetery fees
The graveside essential service includes full cemetery setup in a major Adelaide cemetery, canopy, chairs, lectern and audio facilities. A good choice for many as it covers most needs.
A graveside service where family, a friend or other person arranged by the family does the speaking. This service has more flexibility and additional services to the economy option.
$3,000 plus cemetery fees
A full service graveside option with a civil celebrant leading the service with music, full cemetery setup and more included.
$3,500 plus cemetery fees
Things to know
All services include the following :
- A coffin 1800 * 600 * 350 mm ##
- A professional fee
- Certified copy of death certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages
- Transfer from a Adelaide public hospital or the State Coroner
- Mortuary care
- Use of an appropriate vehicle to transfer the coffin on the day of the service
- A lowering device graveside or sticks and straps for traditional hand lowering
- Arrangement of all documentation and working with the cemetery to prepare the grave.
- Essential service : Flowers & petals
## Coffin varies subject to package selected
Other services may be included subject to option selected above.
Depending on your specific situation the following cemetery fees may apply:
- License fee :(or grant). This is to own the site for the burial from 26-99 years or forever (fr $4,550)
- Interment fee. A fee charged but the cemetery to open and close the grave. (fr $2,350)
- Cemetery setup fee. This covers such things as a canopy, chairs, artificial grass and lowering device. (fr $350)
- Curator fee. Church cemeteries and country cemeteries may charge a small curator fee which cover the checking of documents and nameplate on the day of the service.($100 avg)
All transfers from a Adelaide public hospital or for persons with the State Coroner are included free of additional charge.
Transfers from a private home, private hospital or aged care location will incur a transfer fee based on the following:
Transfer requested to attend between 6am-12 Midnight the fee is $275
Transfer requested to attend between 12.01am-5.59am the fee is $375
Transfer fees during normal business hours are not always applicable so please contact us to discuss.
Lounges and refreshments following a service are additional to all our options. Please visit our Hospitality page for further information