Graveside Burial Choices
We provide a large range of burial options for you to choose from. You may choose a private burial, full service graveside affair or a chapel or church service followed by interment.
WHO TO LEAD THE SERVICE
Family Led Service
When families choose to do their own thing with support from us always on hand. A family member or friend may conduct the service or your own clergy can attend.
We can provide a staff celebrant to attend on the day to lead a service with input from the family and opportunity for family and friends to speak.
Ideal when speaking isnt something families are comfortable with. A civil celebrant will meet with you to custom design a service the way you want.
A simple burial with no funeral service.
$2,000 plus cemetery fees
Attended Private Burial
A burial with family and close friends attending with a few words of committal provided by a staff celebrant
$2,400 plus cemetery fees
Graveside Economy Services
The graveside economy service is very simple in nature with the important equipment provided to ensure a dignified burial service.
A graveside service where family, a friend or other person arranged by the family does the speaking with our support.
$2,500 plus cemetery fees
A respectful graveside service with a civil celebrant provided to craft a personal farewell A lower cost service with just the important elements.
$2,850 plus cemetery fees
The graveside essential service includes full cemetery setup in a major Adelaide cemetery, canopy, chairs, lectern and audio facilities. A good choice for many as it covers most needs.
A graveside service where family, a friend or other person arranged by the family does the speaking. This service has more flexibility and additional services to the economy option.
$3,000 plus cemetery fees
A full service graveside option with a civil celebrant leading the service with music, full cemetery setup and more included.
$3,500 plus cemetery fees
Things to know
All services include the following :
- A coffin 1800 * 600 * 350 mm ##
- A professional fee
- Certified copy of death certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages
- Transfer from a Adelaide public hospital or the State Coroner
- Mortuary care
- Use of an appropriate vehicle to transfer the coffin on the day of the service
- A lowering device graveside or sticks and straps for traditional hand lowering
- Arrangement of all documentation and working with the cemetery to prepare the grave.
- Essential service : Flowers & petals
## Coffin varies subject to package selected
Other services may be included subject to option selected above.
Depending on your specific situation the following cemetery fees may apply:
- License fee :(or grant). This is to own the site for the burial from 26-99 years or forever (fr $4,500)
- Interment fee. A fee charged but the cemetery to open and close the grave. (fr $2,300)
- Cemetery setup fee. This covers such things as a canopy, chairs, artificial grass and lowering device. (fr $350)
- Curator fee. Church cemeteries and country cemeteries may charge a small curator fee which cover the checking of documents and nameplate on the day of the service.($100 avg)
All transfers from a Adelaide public hospital or for persons with the State Coroner are included free of additional charge.
Transfers from a private home, private hospital or aged care location will incur a transfer fee based on the following:
Transfer requested to attend between 6am-12 Midnight the fee is $255
Transfer requested to attend between 12.01am-5.59am the fee is $330
Transfer fees during normal business hours are not always applicable so please contact us to discuss.
Lounges and refreshments following a service are additional to all our options. Please visit our Hospitality page for further information