Our full-service religious choice.
This is a service designed for religious services either in a church or selected chapel location. From the very first phone call you will be guided in what needs to be done and we will listen to what you want to have done.
You may leave everything to us to book the location and timing and create a funeral that works for you, or you may speak with your preferred minister and be involved in booking the service. We will complete all paperwork and arrange all third-party requests.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Clergy fee *
- Church fee or selected chapel fee *
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 Photo Presentation (where permitted)
- Full independent AV facilities provided for the playing of a Photo Presentation (where permitted)
- Use of hearse on the day of the service
- Viewing option the evening prior available
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and basket of petals
- Fully flexible service
What does it cost ?
Chapel service only $4,950 incl GST
Church service only $5,250 incl GST
- Your church
- Enfield Memorial Park
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey (+$100)
- Centennial Park Heysen (+ $500)
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor or garden
- Talk to us about your location
- Transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital during working hours $100 (6.01am-4.59 pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $275 (5pm-11.59pm)
- After hours transfer from aged care/private home/private hospital $375 (12 midnight-6am) (metro area only)
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial following somewhere)
- Additional hospitality
- Normal weekday times apply
- Extended time from $150 per 30min (venue charge)
- Any additional venue fees
A religious service held in a church or other location with a member of clergy officiating all rites
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional fee. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be used as the basis of a burial service.
Certain churches may charge additional clergy and church fees to our allowance ($700). Call to discuss.
Services or allocations not required will be deducted from pricing.
When you experience the loss of a loved one, or if you simply need some advice on options and what to do, please feel free to call us.