Time-honoured traditions, tailored to you
For a service as unique as the person you're celebrating. Your faith, your way.
Our full service religious choice.
This is a service designed for religious services either in a church or selected chapel location. From the very first phone call you will be guided in what needs to be done and we will listen to what you want to have done.
You may leave everything to us to book the location and timing, and create a funeral that works for you or you may speak with your preferred minister and be involved in booking the service. We will complete all paperwork and arrange all third party requests. Providing gentle non invasive care in our mortuary; unlimited time with the person in our viewing room and preparation of photo DVD presentations.
What is included :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Clergy fee *
- Church fee or selected chapel fee *
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30 photo DVD Presentation (where permitted)
- Full independent AV facilities provided for the playing of a DVD Photo Presentation (where permitted)
- Use of hearse on the day of the service
- Viewing option the evening prior available
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and basket of petals
- Fully flexible service
What does it cost ?
Chapel service only $4,950 incl GST
Church service only $4,950 incl GST
- Your church
- Enfield Chapels
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey (+$100)
- Centennial Park Heysen (+ $500)
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor or garden
- Talk to us about your location
Main additional costs / options
- Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $255 (metro area only).
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial)
- Normal weekday times apply
Best suited for
A religious service held in a church or other location with a member of clergy officiating all rites.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service. Additional costs apply which will be cemetery licence, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.
Certain churches may charge additional clergy and church fees to our allowance ($700). Call to discuss.
Services or allocations not required will be deducted from pricing.