RELIGIOUS SERVICES$4,850 in Adelaide metro region
Time-honoured traditions, tailored to you
For a service as unique as the person you're celebrating
Our full service religious choice.
This is a service designed for religious services either in a church or selected chapel location. From the very first phone call you will be guided in what needs to be done and we will listen to what you want to have done.
You may leave everything to us to book the location and timing, and
create a funeral that works for you or you may speak with your preferred minister and be involved in booking the service. We will complete all paperwork and arrange all third party requests. Providing gentle non invasive care in our mortuary; unlimited time with the person in our viewing room, the option of dressing the person; and preparation of photo DVD presentations.
Traditional Religious Service
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Classic 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Clergy fee *
- Church fee or selected chapel fee *
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30 photo DVD Presentation
- Full independent AV facilities provided for the playing of a DVD Photo Presentation (where permitted)
- Fresh sheaf of flowers and basket of petals
- Fully flexible service
Chapel or Church service $4,850 incl GST
Where this service can be held:
- Your church
- Enfield Chapels
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey (+$100)
- Centennial Park Heysen (+ $500)
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor or garden
- Talk to us about your location
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional $275. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service. Additional costs apply which will be cemetery licence, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.
Certain churches may charge additional clergy and church fees to our allowance. Call to discuss.
Limits apply on included Clergy and Church fees ($350 ea)
- Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $255 (metro area only).