Family Led Funerals
Do it your way - Family Led Funerals
We understand that sometimes families want to do as much of the funeral planning themselves as possible. This service includes the important elements that need to be taken care of legally and ethically but give you plenty of scope to do a lot yourselves.
We can book all the venues if required, arrange catering and all the cemetery matters (at cost). Our presence on the day is minimal, or by request, subject to the needs of the venue or your specific requests.
Mortuary care is optional, leaving you in control of what happens to your loved one. Everything is flexible and we are here to support you.
What we offer to provide :
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation permit
- All documentation requirements included
- Non invasive mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- Transfer from and Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner
- Viewing / identification requirements taken care of
- Our full assistance in what you want to do.
- Transport of deceased to a cemetery chapel on the day of the service
- A basic coffin is included that can be upgraded. It can also be easily painted and decorated at the time of need or prior.
What does it cost ?
Service as shown between $1,875 - $2,500 incl GST. This service has flexible pricing subject to location and transport/transfer requirements. If we are travelling to a venue other than a cemetery chapel the $2500 may apply.
- Talk to us about your location
Main additional costs / options
- Anything not shown above. This service is custom designed, and all costs are those of the venue or supplier. An invoice will be presented once everything is booked.
Best suited for
Families seeking to take control of the funeral process. We assist you in arranging the important needs and to guide you.