HOME FUNERALS CREMATION SERVICE (DIY)
We are a strong advocate for those who want to do as much as possible themselves and even provide a home funeral for their loved one.
There are a number of regulations and health guidelines which we will advise and ensure are followed but this doesn't mean we will take over. We will work with the family to ensure the send off for a loved one is appropriate and done well. We are also happy to work with Death Doulas / End of Life Carers
Pricing varies subject to what your requirements are but as a general guide the following often applies.
Home Funeral Cremation Service
Our most simple and flexible of simple private cremation services:
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit organised
- Essential 1.8m Coffin
- Mortuary care - just the essentials
- Certified copy of death certificate
- Doctors' medical certificates
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner
- Ashes available for collection within 72 hours of cremation
- Delivery of the deceased in a simple coffin or on an appropriate stretcher and collection from a family home. The coffin is an eco friendly coffin that can be painted or decorated prior to need (on request).
- Transfer to a nominated crematorium
- This service available Monday to Friday all hours **
This simple option for $2,500 incl GST
This does not include a cooling pad or a full service option that we can provide. This is just a simple home funeral choice with the person brought to the family home for a family led service.
All other options are available at additional cost.
We are here to help so please talk to us about your specific needs.
** Saturday and Sunday available on request. Small additional fee may apply.