The Simple Service Designed For Covid 19 Restrictions.
$2,985 with the option to upgrade
What is included in The Intimate Service
The Intimate Service is a simple colourful intimate funeral service designed to work with the current Covid 19 restrictions. It covers the costs of all the practical and essential elements of a cremation, without the need to pay for traditional ceremonial aspects you might not want. It enables your family to organise a personalised funeral service in a nominated crematorium chapel, with help from our funeral directors. You and your family can choose what they do or don't want in the service.
This funeral plan does not include some of the more expensive costs such as a procession with a hearse and expensive coffins, which means we can provide this funeral service for much less than a traditional service.
- Cremation fees, cremation permit and our professional services fee
- Guidance by our professional team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Care of the deceased
- Collection and transportation of the deceased within metro Adelaide from an Adelaide public hospital or the State Coroner, carried out by trained funeral professionals during normal business hours included. If an after hours transfer is required a small fee may apply.
- Preparation of your loved one in our mortuary
- A full length service in a chapel with a ceremony organised by your family
- A simple veneer coffin
- Staff Celebrant to lead the funeral service
- Small floral tribute
- CD Music as requested
- Return of the cremated remains in a simple container
- Service available in a Church*, Mawson Chapel at Centennial Park or a chapel at Enfield Memorial Park. Other locations POA.
- Numbers are limited to between 30 and 42 depending on location with social distancing required as is the normal now
Additional included services
- Free telephone advice and support for your loved ones
What else you may want and how much !
It's important to understand the many other options and cost that may be involved. Here are a few to consider :
- Doctor's fees - Included with the Public hospital system otherwise GP's may charge $195
- After Hours/Aged Care or Private Home transfers - $255
- * Civil Celebrant or Minister of Religion - $350 avg.
- * Church Fees - Allow $250
- Coffee / Tea cart following service - subject to location and permission $275 (it's very good !)
- DVD Photo Presentation $110
- Memorial Cards - $2 ea
This service is not available as a fixed price prepaid funeral.
This service is not available as a burial service.