Reflections by Natural
A full service inclusive memorial service
With this service, our experienced team of planners assist you to create a complete, creative and flexible experience. These services are created with uniqueness in mind, whilst keeping the focus on your loved one. This is a more traditional program, with room to move and the ability to make it very personal and memorable.
Typically held in the Chapels at the cemeteries we collaborate with, or indoors at the stunning venue, Partridge House, in Glenelg.
We work together to create a slideshow presentation of photos and music to reflect a life well-lived, and this stays with you as a keepsake of this significant yet difficult day.
A Civil Celebrant or Clergy will meet with you to design a very personal and bespoke send off to genuinely reflect the essence of the person who has passed.
If required, additional staff will be available on the day of the service to offer support and guidance to attendees.
All Reflections services include a larger photo presentation at no extra cost.
What is included :
An inclusive Celebration of a Life:
- Flexible service times
- Use of Hearse on the day of service
- Banksia 1.8m Coffin
- Viewing prior to service
- Fresh floral sheath and tributes/petals
- Chapel Service in various locations with capacity for 90 people (avg)
- Civil Celebrant
- Memorial Book
- Memorial Candle
- Photo Presentation up to 80 photos with 2 songs incl
- A selection of music of your choice during the service
- 100 NF Design Memorial Cards
- Cremation Fee & Permit
- Certified Copy of Death Certificate
- Professional service fee and gentle mortuary care
- 3cm Funeral and 3 cm Death Notice
- Transfer from place of death 'all hours' in metro Adelaide
What does it cost ?
Service from $5,995 incl GST
- Enfield Reflection Rooms
- Centennial Park Mawson
- Centennial Park Florey
- Centennial Park Heysen + $500
- Partridge House in Glenelg - Indoor (with refreshments incl)
- Memorial cards $2 ea
- Medical certificates, outside of Public Hospitals and the Coroner, are charged by private practice Doctors. They may charge between $195-$330.
- Newspaper notices
- Cemetery fees (if burial)
- Normal weekday times apply
- Extended time from $150 per 30min (venue charge)
- Any additional venue fees
Families seeking a full "traditional feel" funeral service with a civil celebrant to do as much or as little as you require. They are there to support you throughout, meeting with you to create a more personal service. An upgrade from the Essential, this option has a nice Deluxe Teak Satin coffin as standard with a larger sheath of seasonal flowers together with a longer photo presentation included.
Unlike the Essential, the Civil Celebrant will meet with you to design a very personal service
An adaptable service that is available as a burial service.
This service is available as a fixed price prepaid funeral for an additional fee. All funds are independently invested with your wishes and all products and services detailed.
This service can be used as the basis of a burial service.
How to arrange a dignity service
You can complete the book a funeral to notify us of a death or simply call us 24/7
Complete the plan online form on this website for easy planning from the comfort of your home
Our team will call to talk you through everything.
Once we have clearance, we bring the person who has died into our care
We meet to have you sign the official forms required
- A viewing and service followed by an unattended cremation or full burial service takes place
For cremation you can collect the ashes from us or the nominated crematorium